Department: General Management/ Marketing Working location: Branch Office at HCMC, Vietnam
1. Main Purpose of the Position
This individual will be responsible for executing and doing business analysis research on Professional Knowledge, Market Situation, Customers, Competitor and Company to develop business acumen and create position differentiation. The job includes the self-pace plan in finding out new market insights and propose new service/ product concept ideas.
Activities will include wide range of researching including professional journals, reports, market news, competitor platforms, market trends, and so on to identify ways and means of opportunities.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Conduct business analysis on market situation, competitors, customers
- Conduct professional researches on service acumen
- Conduct surveys participated clients and prospects and data analysis to find out insights and market demands
- Communicate research findings to ensure a holistic view of clients and prospects to drive improvements in service quality and experience
- Compile and compose professional documents including master materials and proposals
3. Skills, Experience and other Qualifications
Knowledge and Education
- Education: degree in marketing or communications or business
- Experience: welcome Fresh Graduate with at least 6-month working experience (through part-time job) or ones with 6-month to 1-year experience
- English: at least intermediate
- [Must Have] Strong communication in English and Vietnamese both verbal and written
- [Must Have] Ability to organize, multi-task, work independently on different projects and meeting deadlines
- [Must Have] Interested in and having ability to synthesize information/ data from various sources
- [Must Have] Ability to provide accurate work and make reports
- [Must Have] Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- [Nice to have] Self-starter with a strong sense of curiosity
- Good team-player with positive attitude in learning
- Positive thinking
- Detailed, patient and honest
- Initiative, independent, strong analytical mind and able to work under pressure
- Strong senses of integrity and responsibility
- Love challenge, risk taking
- Interested in Startup environment
4. How to apply
Send your update Resume & your cover letter to our Talent Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact short-listed candidate for a direct talk.