Department: Marketing Working location: Branch Office at HCMC, Vietnam
1. Main Purpose of this Position
This individual will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing and brand activities to create, promotion, protect and differentiate brand name and market position of J.A. Experts in the market place of Vietnam and generate opportunities of sales. Contribute toward the content strategy and integrated marketing/branding communication.
Activities and programs will include wide range of marketing/ branding planning, designing, implementation, execution, monitoring, controlling and evaluation of all branding/ marketing activities to achieve the business objectives and marketing purposes.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Realize the branding/ marketing activities
- Initiate and drive actions, creation and deployment of marketing collaterals including social media and best-suited marketing channels with the high adaptation level covering content and channel planning. It is to ensure the right messages with suitable voices being sent and reached to suitable groups of market segments (psychology and behavior-based segments).
- Ensure the branding plans are effective and align the organization strategy and future development activities
- Support and ensure new products and services and CSR programs are in line with the selling purposes and development visions
- Develop look and feel of marketing campaigns
3. Skills, Experience and Other Qualifications
Knowledge and Education
- Education: degree in marketing or communications or advertising.
- Experience: having at least 1-year experience in branding/ marketing industry
- Experience in handling/ participating into branding/ marketing campaigns
- English: at least intermediate
- [Must Have] Strong communication in English and Vietnamese both verbal and written
- [Must Have] Ability to organize, multi-task, work independently on different projects and meeting deadlines
- [Must Have] Having ability to initialize and design new campaigns; know how to initiate and plan actual projects/ ideas; translate business objectives into strategic communication and KPIs
- [Must have] Ability to analyze and control the work packages in projects directing measurable results.
- [Must have] Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; understand the business side of the brand and make a decision-based on data/ researching information
- [Nice to have] Self-starter with a strong sense of curiosity, strategic thinking and empathy toward practical problems/ painful things of people and organizations
- Positive thinking;
- Self-motivated; solid who can deliver powerful campaign on time and in full;
- Initiative, independent, strong analytical mind and able to work under pressure;
- Strong senses of integrity and responsibility;
- Love challenge, risk taking;
- Interested in Startup environment; highly adaptive and willing to learn;
- Tech savvy
4. How to apply
Send your update Resume & your cover letter to our Talent Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact short-listed candidate for a direct talk.