Department: Operations/ Marketing Working location: Branch Office at HCMC, Vietnam
1. Main Purpose of the Position
This individual will be responsible for executing, coordinating, tracking marketing activities and programs to nurture the leads and engage customers while smoothly creating engagement for key activities of consulting, learning and mentoring. Activities and programs will include inbound marketing, conferences, events, website updates, email programs, and necessary programs supporting the achievement of organizational objectives.
2. Principal Accountabilities
Marketing & Branding
- Plan and implement outreach and marketing activities with the set goal to attract target audiences while maintaining the relationship
- Develop and deploy content marketing plans to achieve marketing goals
- Manage content channels & building image through social media FB, LinkedIn and website, email to drive consistent and relevant traffic
- Review and sustain high-quality content for J.A. Experts’ website
Technology, Data & Analytics
- Select suitable tools and platforms for marketing activities
- Manage data standard, quality and insights of target clients/ audiences
- Reports with identifiable KPIs
Process optimization: Campaign operations, segmentation, lead conversion/ life cycle; content operations; client buying journey
Other tasks as assigned.
3. Skills, Experience and Other Qualifications
Knowledge and Education
- Knowledge of and passion for marketing concepts, methods and techniques
- Good at database marketing including marketing communication and branding
- Education: degree in marketing or communications or business
- Experience: welcome Fresh Graduate or 4th Grade Student
- Experience with email marketing, social media platform
- English: upper-intermediate
- Must Have: Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must Have: Ability to organize, multi-task, work independently on different projects and meeting deadlines
- Must Have: Ability to read, interpret and explain for audiences about key activities
- Must Have: Ability to provide accurate work
- Must Have: Skills in defining problems & generating initiatives, collecting data and interpreting info.
- Nice to have: Eager to learn new knowledge & Willing to work for a Startup
- People-oriented & Positive thinking;
- Detailed, patient and honest;
- Initiative and strong analytical mind;
- Independent and able to work under pressure
4. How to Apply
Send your update Resume & your cover letter to our Talent Team via: email@example.com.
We will contact short-listed candidate for a direct talk.