Sustaining Your Talent Pool while Meeting Business Requirements
Duration: 24 hrs
Level: First-line Management and Up
Methodology: the mixture of theoretical and practical discussions with interactive group-works, visible templates and tools
In today business context where competitive advantage has been more complicatedly built, the greatest resource of organizations must be their people – the one has capability of creating and maintaining market position and sharping distinctive edges for success. However, it is commonly found that talents are not utilized, delegated and sustained properly. A significant number of qualified employees are leaving due to adverse impact of poor planning or lack of engagement. Management-leveled persons can be often to slow to develop their subordinates. They might soon be calling on to step up and take on higher accountabilities in talent development.
Talent Management & Engagement (TME) is more and more dynamics with the intensive involvement of individual and organizational development to respond strategically to a changing and complex operating environment. It is not limited within the attraction of best suited people but importantly, it is a continuous process involving critical practices of sourcing, selecting, hiring, developing, promoting and retaining them while achieving organizations’ goals and objectives at the same time.
Key Learning Principles and Objectives
– Talent management is one of the most important interventions and effective tools in ensuring employees’ engagement towards works and organizations. This sense directs to the higher performance and dedication from employees turning for organizational outcomes in the long run.
– Efforts of talent management are orienting to the direction of retention. The synchronization of talent management into other HRM interventions and initiatives leads to improvements in a strengthened and stable workforce.
The key leaning principle directs to the development and refinement of talent management practices in order to engage human capital, with the ulterior aim of talent retention. It is paved by consistent models and practical implications concerning talent management – one of the most contemporary topics that plagues all organizations. This cohesive design of program helps you succeeding in acquiring best suited talents and retaining them for long-term performance.
+ Learn all processes of talent management: talent planning and organizing, talent recruitment, talent development, talent retention and career planning
+ Identify key techniques in designing talent management program on the background of its associations with other interventions
+ Master on how to execute career planning
+ Learn about strategies to retain and develop talents
By the end of the in-class learning session, you will be able to:
- Identify types of talents for the right mapping to organizational needs
- Comprehend key phrases of designing and implementing a talent management program.
- State visibly the importance and benefits of talent management and engagement for practical adaptation
- Understand and know how to apply methods of determining talents.
- Design practices and questions that are helpful in recognizing talents
- Evaluate and control talents by critical measures of talent retention and engagement enhancement.
- Reflect how to apply and customize assessment tools of talent management.
Who is it for?
This program is specially designed for HR Professionals and Functional Managers who have direct managements and supervisions of their subordinates
Session 1 – Critical Understandings on Talent Management and Talent Planning & Organizing
Module 1 – Current Setting of Talent Management
- War for Talent in the Globalization
- Principles of Talent management with critical reflections on opportunities and challenges in the VUCA environment
- Changing role of HR Professionals
- How talent is defined and who talented people are?
Module 2 – Knowledge about Talent Management
- Critical constructs in attracting, developing and retaining talents
- Key phases for implementing a talent management program
Module 3 – Talent Planning
- Define and design Talent Focus with competency on demand
- Measurement and Control
- Talent Audit
Module 4 – Talent Recruitment and Selection
- Strategies to attract talents, assessment tools and scales
- Competency mapping
- Performance management and evaluation scales
- Potential Forecast and measurement scales
- Hiring and Selection Process of talents
Module 5 – Talent Development
- Talent Development Options
- Individual Development Path
- Training & Development tools
- Talent Assessment and Evaluation tools
Session 2 – Career Planning & Talent Engagement
Module 6 – Talent Engagement and Retention
- Engagement & Retention Strategies and Practices
- Key drivers of engagement and retention
Module 7 – Career Planning
- Career planning and Assessment Tools
- Career Management system
- Employee satisfaction & engagement
- Consideration of generational distance in planning
Session 3 – Practical use of key templates
Module 8 – Guidance on Templates
Linking program 1: Competency Mapping – Strengthening Internal Forces
Linking program 2: Strategic Succession Planning
Linking program 3: Performance Management and Development
Request this Program In-house
This course is also provided as an in-house training program either Perfect, Optimize or Generalized Fit depending on your choice. To speak to J.A. Experts about your specific expectation and requirements, email us at email@example.com.