Department: General Management- Working location: Branch Office at HCMC, Vietnam
1. Main Purpose of the Position
The position is to serve the board in services management, including but not limited client relationship management and internal operations. Importantly, the position supports the management in coming up creative solutions and suggesting rational processes of implementation.
2. Principal Accountabilities
The position is rewarded by attractive opportunities in approaching update knowledge in education management industry and business consultancy ones, extending social networks while having direct times to involving real challenging projects. Main responsibilities are:
- On behalf of the management, communicate and negotiate with clients about the services.
- Support the management
- Taking one of the main parts in creating and planning solutions and implementing those solutions.
- Be engaged into the process of producing outbreaking services.
- Perform daily operations
3. Skills, Experience and other Qualifications
Education & knowledge
- Experience: at least 2 years; preferred having assistant experience
- Major: Business Management, Economics, Business Administration, Education knowledge.
- Background: University graduated, MBA but without experience is accepted.
- Passion for business management, researches and knowledge-based tasks
- Know how to manage projects with overlapped and complex deadlines
- Good at analysis with resourceful results
- English: good both written and verbal communication
- Good at dealing with statistical figures, complicated requirements
- Skills in defining problems & generating initiatives, collecting data and interpreting info.
- Strong in interpreting market information with resourceful findings
- Ability to organize, multi-task, work independently on different projects and meeting deadlines
- Work with multiple parties both internal and external
- Eager to learn
- Writing reports and presentation
- People-oriented &
- Positive thinking
- Detailed, patient and honest
- Initiative, independent, strong analytical mind and able to work under pressure
4. How to apply
Send your update Resume & your cover letter to our Talent Team via: email@example.com.
We will contact short-listed candidate for a direct talk.